Ivory Smiles / Billing for product

I ordered a sample, which never came, but was billed for a shipment which has not arrived, I protested the charge to my Visa card, was told I would have to PAY because I did not ask to be removed in 20 days...
I spent a week trying to get through on their phone number, which was not in operation, finally tried to
call the number listed to order the product offered, got hold of a "Supervisor" who assured me that he would cancel the membership, but I would still have to pay for what was "Shipped" unless I asked for a code number
to return the shipment, given a number to request the Return Request code, and the line was not working...

Hopefully all I lost was the initial charge for the shipment, which I cant return...Real sharp and effective
way of screwing you out of money, however, I see that I am not along in getting the royal shaft. I am
trying to find some one that has been successful in getting a refund!!!

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2009

I do apologize if you did not read our terms and conditions, go ahead and email me with your questions/concerns and ill go ahead and do my best to help you.

• Ge