Italo Treno / Train tickets

1 Italy

Almost 5 months now have been passed, since the case below happened! Instead of answering me, you prefer to block my access to your page. What kind of lame company is that?

Customer service is worthless and useless!

Never travel with this horrible company if you want to avoid headaches!

Pay the money you owe me!

What happened:

I bought a return ticket to napoli from milano rogoredo, outward journey: 20th of march of 2015 and return journey: 23th of march of 2015, according to the attached file.

On the return journey, due to a problem with another train at the station milano rogoredo, we had a delay of 2 hours in our arrival. The train was supposed to arrive at 22:56 at the station, but arrived at almost 1 am of the next day!!! I was staying in pavia and, therefore, due to the delay, lost all the trains from milano rogoredo to pavia and as Ítalo didn't offer me any cover for any expenses and i couldn't afford a taxi, i had to sleep at the station!!!

Anyway, i was told by an attendant in the train that, due to the delay, i am entitled to a refund, but because i don't live in italy, a new ticket or discount voucher are not useful for me, and because i was leaving the country on the next day after this rather disrespectful event, couldn't get a refund in cash.

So, the attendant in the train suggested to me to send this message to you and ask you for a refund in my credit card used for the purchase. Could you, please, make the refund to me in this way?

I already sent this request to you about 5 weeks ago through the contact section of italo treno website, but although you promise you reply your customers in maximum 24 hours, i still haven't received any reply!

I complaint in april, they promised me to return my money in may and until now i haven't got the money! Liars!!! Because of a few euros, you're screwing your image.

Va