IS International Services / Every lecture I attended was even worse than the previous one.

1 1305 Lakes Parkway Suite 112, LawrencevilleUnited States
Phone: (866) 502-9481

I came to IS International Services focused on customer service and quick quality response. I am the owner of a successful business but in my opinion each course and training is making my business even more profitable. So, every time I see the opportunity to improve myself I don’t want to lose it.
As I told earlier I attended numerous courses. However, this company IS International Services only made me write this complaint. Of course people are different and have various opinions about one and the same question. Every company has its advantages and disadvantages, but IS International Services simply made me mad. It was a nightmare and I will recommend everyone to stay away from them at all costs!
When I was deciding about whether go to this training or not, their manager told me so many interesting things they are studying there that I really wanted to become involved in this process. However, every lecture I attended was even worse than the previous. I got nothing new from their “all-knowing” teachers and there were many situations when I couldn’t even get an answer to my questions. I am absolutely disappointed and I really want to return the money and the time I spent with them!
Please search on the internet for the company you are going to do the business with. It will save you money and time! If I‘d done my homework well before I went for training, I would never be in such a situation. Please spread my words to the world. I don’t want anyone else to suffer from this poor service.

Dj