iPower / IPOWER just scams people

I wish I had read these blogs before losing so much money to IPOWER. I paid over $1000 for services and domain and what did I get in return???? NOTHING. For over a year and a half, I have been transferred to like 20 different people. I have even spoken to managers who promised to reimburse me for services that were never provided. I have been ignored and ignored. There is nobody to speak to that can acutally do anything? I have been searching for an executive contact information to speak to but I cannot find anyone who will listen. They just don't care. Recently, they kept charging my card for something (I have no idea) without asking my persmission. Because I called my CC company and said I never authorized this charge, IPOWER cancelled my domain. Can you belive that? I had pre-paid for 3 years and they were trying to charge me for something without my permission and b/c they couldn't get their money, they cancelled my domain!!! Does anyone know who I can call and inform of this atrociousness??
My goodness. They shouldn't be allowed to sell anything.

Comments

• Ha
      1st of Feb, 2012

Similar issues to you. Ipower should be banned from doing any business.