iPage — web hosting
I have tried to get 2 webhosting accounts migrated to IPage from Go Daddy. IPage has mesdsed it up for over1 month > I paid $300 to have the two webhosting moved to I Page.
I Page destroyed one of the eebhosting accounts and erased what I just spent over $1, 000 to update. A month later and still can't correct it. Next stop is Yelp and any place I can advertise how incompetent I page is.
Updated by Overpaid Payabales Recovery, Inc., Nov 30, 2018
2 months and I page has still not migrated two webhosting accounts from Go Daddy. Charged $300 over a month ago. Destroyed my web account from Go Daddy.
Completely incompetent. Worst service ever.
Can't get through to anyone that knows what they are doing.
More iPage Complaints & Reviews
- iPAGE.com - Scam 
- iPage - False Advirtising 
- iPage - Fraud/theft/ 
- iPage - web host dishonest advertising to lure customers 
- iPage - 1.2 billion people can't access your site! 
- iPage - horrible customer service
- iPAGE.com - Service and company
- iPage - I am complaining about ipage features and pricing being exorbitant
- Ipage.com Web Hosting - fraudulent advertising
- iPage - be careful