Intex Technologies / Intex Harassing me From 8 Months

1 New Delhi, India

My Name Ajay
Jobsheet No. 604126984009T001 and Older Complaint Jobsheet No. 510095899022T001
Intex is making me suffer from last 8 Months. They submitted my mobile on 9 oct 2015 then they didn’t gave service till 5 months they gave replaced mobile on 6th feb 2016 whose camera not working not working and battery backup was Bad. So I asked for refund they didn’t respond to it and asked to visit service centre this was going on from 6 feb till 12th april on 12th april I Corporated with them and submitted my mobile in their service centre. Then on 15th april they gave me my mobile by saying as it has been repaired and its camera worked for just 3 hours and again its not working they even cant repair the handset properly this is really ridiculous now I want my money. I corporate with them and that was the last time now I need my money. I cant go to service centre anymore now . Their Seniors are also of no use I have talked to seniors of Intex Also all are fakes. I have complaint on their Facebook page and they blocked me and deleted all my coments and complaint I checked it from my other ID and again from my other fb id when I did complaint again they blocked my that id also and deleted complaint. Intex Even don’t allow customer to complaint this type of downdmarket cheap things they doing their seniors are working on deleting the complaint not on solving the complaints. And Now they Asking Me for extra money to solve my money this is really ridiculous. They Forcing Me to Do what they want from last 8 months and not giving me service now. Now What Should I do Suggest Plz They not replying to mail twitter and from fb they blocking me on call they don’t agree to anything. Now Should I keep on forwarding the complaint for Claim for harrasement and how much Claim should I Ask. Suggest me.

Aj