Intex / leak

Hong Kong Review updated:

Same as many other complaints to Intex, the inflatable sofa whcih I bought on Apr 4, 2012 in a shop called Kokoon in HK. I keep that in my parents' home and only use it during weekend. Last Sunday, I found there is a very small crack on the left hand side, just right on top of the first strength line. I called Intex office in HK, I was transferred to a Mr Lam, simply he asked me some basic questions and replied me around 10 minutes later. I told him that I was trying to use the sticker to fix it but it didn't work, what could I do. Mr Lam claimed he didn't know how I used the sofa, and, he used high pitch to say that has been bought for over a month, by all means, he was telling me that over a month their product should be broken or damaged, that was what I catched. Then, I asked him what could I do with it, Mr Lam then asked me what should do with the leak. Come on, I told Mr Lam, if I knew how to fix it, I should be able to replce him!!! He then said the sofa is big, it cannot be used one piece of PVC to make, they stitch several pieces together, I stopped him, I totally understand, however, many things are made in this way, BUT, NO ONE EXPECT IT TO BE LEAK OR BROEKN WITH A SHORT PERIOD, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS A FURNITURE!!! HERE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL NOT TO PURCHASE IN SUCH BAD ATTITUDE COMPANY, I BELIEVE ATTITUDE AND LEAD YOU TO WORK RESPONSIBLE, HOWEVER, IN THIS COMPANY IS DEFINITELY IRRESPONSIBLE, furthermore, they claimed the lodability is 100kgs, I am much thinner than it, when problems come, they just deny.

Intex

Comments

• Yv
      25th of Jul, 2012

I purchased an Intex full size air bed the pump is not pumping the bed it is not working
    I bought it from Kennedy Dept store Inc on Central Avenue Jersey City NJ serial number is
    # 66968E code # 7825766968 I paid $29.99 for this item contact me at 201-238-1669