Intex Corp. — bad product
I bought a Intex twin airbed as we had company. I spent $59.99 that I could not afford. I was assured by the sales man this was a good brand. Well it lasted two nights before it got a hole, we patched the hole, seemed good to go. Then three days later this loud uncomfortable mattress was flat on the floor. WOW! One week and it was dead. Can't find any holes, won't hold air. This product is a piece of #*#* never had a product cost so much that is so fragile and worthless for the money. Now it is worthless with no refund in my favor.
More Intex Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size!
- Intex - impeller
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses
- Intex - poor product and customer service
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller
- Intex Corporation - pool pump
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump
- Intex Corporation - krystal clear model 637r filter pump