Interrentfaulty car, over charging and supply of lower class than ordered

Reserva no [protected] invoice. Number [protected] Serious Complaint

I can't fully describe the suffering you caused me and my family on my vacation to Portugal due to carrent and europcar portugal negligence and unprofessionalism but I will try to the best of my ability:

On 16 August I picked up a rental car which was booked on the Internet . I had booked paid for a Ford Focus type car. I had received an Opel Astra with 48000 km which was ok.

I had immediately noticed that the car did not start well in the mornings and when I was in Porto on 21 August the car did not start. Luckily the car was parked in a parking garage and the employees helped me start it.

On the 22 of August while driving on the highway from Leira to Portimao the dashboard light went on stating that the remaining oil life was 0 per cent and then that oil must be changed soon ( see attached picture). I got off the highway and bought and changed oil since I did not want car to break down. I have a wife and 2 babies which got very nervous.

I then (on 22 August) drove to the home where I was staying (Monte Judeao) near Portmao and noticed that the changing of oil did not help and that the same message came on.

I then tried for several hours tried to contact your office in Lisbon both on the land and mobile numbers supplied by u but only managed to get someone to answer after many many hours. I explained the situation to your rep and that I could not drive 50 km to Faro and was told to contact road service who could exchange the car in my house ( since I could not drive 50 km to faro).

At around 12 midnight car was changed. Of course gas in the car was not full since I did not know I would return it to u and did not want to drive it due to its problematic state fearing it would break down.

The car was exchanged for a VW Polo which was smaller class than I paid for and was not at all suitable for my family's needs in its size.

I tried to have it changed to the class I booked and paid for but could not talk to anyone since no one answers at your company answered.

When I returned the car today 28 August) with full gas I noticed you had charged me for the broken car's gas( which as mentioned above I could not fil up due to me not being able to move it and not knowing until almost midnight u would change it.) Consequently I have paid twice to fill up the car - once when it returned the Polo to u and once by you. All this due to u providing me with a bad car.

What u did is simply offensive. Not only did u supply me with a bad broken car which u did not check ( car did not start and oil bad) you charged me twice to fill up gas and charged me for a higher class car than I got.

Instead of compensating me for destroying my and my family's trip u charge me wrongfully.

I expect u to return any money you charged me for filling up the broken Astra.

I expect u to compensate me for driving with a lower class car than you charged me.

I expect u to compensate me and my family for my pain and suffering and destroying our trip and waking our time.

Attached is only one pictures out of many.

Chagai A. Weisblum

Jul 06, 2019
    Interrent - AGREEMMENT [protected] VEHICLE DETAILS GD19NWU
    Heathrow Airport 79, New Road UB3 5BQ Middlesex
    United Kingdom

After renturing the Vehicle in good condition. I should received a payment of £ 80.00 Sterlin back on to my card. It's over one month and I still haven't received it yet. After contacting the company on numerious occasion I haven't have much help. Can you resolve this matter for me please.

Regards Denver Harris.

• Al
      Sep 21, 2019
    Interrent - Rental desk assistant
    Spain

Fat miserable [censored] behind the desk proper [censored]
    Steer clear also a sister company of gold car so says it all

• Fr
      Oct 02, 2019
    Interrent - charged insurance when i already had insurance
    Spain

booked car through ryanair took fully comprehensive when I booked
    arrived at desk in car rental Malaga and was charged for insurance did not need

• Ni
      Oct 14, 2019
    Interrent - Being robbed
    United Kingdom

I returned the car with a full tank. You now claim it was half full and you are withholding my refund of 104 Euros. Your office at Las Palmas is lying