[Resolved] Intelius - Intelius.com / no name-address report received

1 WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-974-6100

I tried to use this company for a reverse # look up & they ended up taking ALOT more than agreed upon, as well as NOT refunding the money as they agreed. And this is one of those scams that if you click to agree with them, you end up paying another company you are not even aware you agreed to, they are called PMI (privacy matters...LMAO talk about wolf in sheeps clothing)or that is how it shows on your bank statements. The customer service for BOTH of these companies will draw this out to past your 90 days of getting any refunds or fee's dropped. I think it is crooked and WRONG to steal from people.
My bank account isn't candy in a dish to help yourself to. And they wanted to have me FAX my whole bank statement to proove this? HAHA Got me once their bad get me twice my bad. Not a stupid fool like they seem to think. But I recommend anyone searching this company to see if they are ok for you, that you just stay away, I am out $$$$ due to not catching it right away and when I did they prolonged it to avoid paying me back. Sleep well employees of Intelius & PMI, cause your game will be done soon. People will catch on to your scams & you will be without a paycheck.
Their customer service STINKS & will try to get you to argue. I think of the 200 times I called I got 2 nice people.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009

If you require further assistance, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Ka

Comments

• Sc
      28th of Dec, 2007

How about disputing the charges with your credit card company for services not rendered?

Pablo

23rd of Jan, 2008

COMPLAIN to:

Better Business Bureau

Federal Trade Commission

Attorney General's Office in the state of Washington

And file a dispute with your credit card company.

• Ol
      26th of Feb, 2008

so i called intelius i asks why they charged me twice, i ask them if they had anything to do with private matters the rep told me no dam liar,you think im stupid yea i had to cancle my credit card cuase of these idiots,la candela te va a cemar, la candela te va a cemar, la candela te va a cemar pinches putos yea im pist its bad enough you get your idenity twice.and now this what the hell is wrong with you people thats this world is so ### up.

• Kr
      21st of May, 2008

I as well used them for reverse look up & was charged much more money than expected or what I agreed to. I did manage to get a whomping 40.00 back after it caused more value of damage.
    Agreed that customer service stinks as well.
    Agreed that they are crooks
    Agreed that they are not professional.
    Agreed they try to get you upset so you are side tracked.
    And yep I agree that what goes around comes around. Karma will bite who ever is in charge of this and the supporters. No worries on my end. They will no longer ever get a penny out of me again.

• Un
      11th of Jun, 2008

I just found numerous charges to my credit card account from Intellus.com. They were made in Feb, April and June, totalling $66.00. I never used this ompany to searh for my long lost relatives as none of them are lost. The charges appesar to be a recurring subscription fee. Intrellus.om should be shut down and the US Attorney General needs to charge this company with internet fraud.

Since many of you have not been able to contact Intellus to0 dispute the charges, I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Hopefully that'll be the end of this.

• Fl
      21st of Jun, 2008

Why was I billed 14.95 on my credit card, for your services, on 06/06 ref. # 24692168158000679765444. I will call, thank you, Floyd.

• Ro
      17th of Aug, 2008

I was billed $72.86 for nothing! A MEMBERSIP THAT i did not approve and DOES NOT WORK. I checked the box "NO "show my report. I tried to call the co. and is closed I'll try tomorrow and will call my bank to dispute charges. I GOT NOTHING!!!

• Ju
      15th of Oct, 2008

Spanish speakers NO COMPRES INFORMACION A INTELIUS-INTELIUS.COM
    I'm glad that I found this page. I used the minimun service of INTELIUS-INTELIUS.COM for getting the information that I needed, I try to get more information and pay more but no way Jose. Now I will follow La SABIDURIA POPULAR I will check my bank statetment to make sure this criminales, ladrones, tramposos wont get my dinero from my checking account. NO MAS. SPANISH SPEAKERS LA INFORMACION MINIMA QUE ESTOS CABRONES ME DIERON EN REALIDAD SE CONSIGUE EN LAS PAGINAS BLANCAS DE LA GUIA TELEFONICA Y OTROS SITES EN LA RED. NO VALE LA PENA ARRIESGARSE CON ESTA EMPRESA CON TAN MALA REPUTACION.

16th of Feb, 2009

I was charged $19.95 on my credit card for Intelius subscription which I did not order. I spoke with Jessie. She said she is immediately crediting my credit card and gave me a refence number. I called 1-877-974-1563 which was the number on my credit card. I waited 10 minutes. Try that.

jdrew63929@aol.com

• Ju
      4th of Mar, 2009
    inteliusintelius - Took 1.99 out of bank account without authorization
    Intellius

A charge for $1.99 was deducted from my bank account (Huntington National) without my authorization.

• Pa
      31st of Jul, 2009

YEAH I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THET'RE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY AUTHORIZATION THEY JUST DIDIT AGAIN ON JULY 24TH, NOW I'M TRYING TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS I'M WITTNG THIS TO YOU, THEYU ALREADY HAVE ME ON HOLD FOR45 MINUTES. SO I REALLY NEED YOUIR HELP. THEY HAD GIVEN MY REFEND BACK THE 1ST TIME OF 19.95. ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO.. NOW ON THEY JUST TOOK 12.99 OUT ON JULY 24TH. SO NOW MY BANK IS DIPUTING IT & THEY'RE GIVING ME THE MONEY BACK FOR GOOD. SO NOW I JUST CANCELED MY ACCOUNT THEY FINALLY PICK UP THE PHONE I NEED YOU GUYS TO LOOK INTO THIS. THEY ARE A SCAM THANK YOU

• De
      8th of Sep, 2009

please cancel my membership and how did u get my visa card i did not give it to u i usedmy bank card i want the 24.80 taken off my bill my name is deborah scarangella that is allu need cause obviously u have my identiy please take careof this or charges willb filed

• De
      8th of Sep, 2009

JUST CANCEL ME

• Cr
      17th of Apr, 2010

i was charged on my debit card for this mess that i dont even have or ever used! i'm so pist because i have called and called and all i ended up doing is going thru all kind of voicemails and bs! i'm so mad i could scream! GIVE ME BACK MY HARD EARNED MONEY NOW!!! I AGREE THAT THEY R CROOKS AND UNPROFESSIONAL! Y TAKE OUT MONEY ON PEOPLE ACCCOUNTS AND THEY HAVENT EVEN USED UR COMPANY?!