instacart.com / I won't buy from this seller

1 PO BOX 082303411, Panama Review updated:

The instacart.com offer products, which can be purchased in whole as well. I bought 10 milk packages, which cost me $ 25 with the shipment. Later I called the nearest shop and asked about their prices. Of course, they sell milk packages for smaller price than instacart.com. So I won’t buy from this seller. They overcharged customers for the same products as in shops. They simply make money on people and mislead them.

Ma
Nov 17, 2013

Comments

• 2s
      20th of Aug, 2018

Kitchener
    Ontario
    Canada
    instacart.com

CAD111 was deducted from my credit card without notifying me. I am so dissatisfied with your service as you cannot deduct miney without letting me know.

• He
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Instacart - City manager Kara
    Rochester, ny
    Instacart.com

The company wants you to commit to slave for 15 -25 hours and isn't as flexible as you think. If you don't agree to the specific hours and days they pressure you to agree to you will have someone such as Karaoke the area manager be rude and kick you out of the meeting for no reason. She is a real [censored].

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Instacart - Missing items
    Clearwater
    Florida

We ordered a list of grocery items to bet delivered through instacart from publix grocery store .We received an our delivery at 6:15pm. I rated the order through the app before realizing two items that we paid for are missing. Sun butter, and bonne-maman strawberry Jam.
    There's no contact customer service that I can find or change rating option.

• Ge
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Instacart - Deactivated
    Instacart
    Denver
    Colorado

I'm hearing impaired. I worked Instacart for one year. I never missed/failed delivery. Instacart email me that I was failed delivery and I asked them I need proof if I was failed delivery. They did not respond back. Next day, Instacart put me deactivated for no reason.