ING Direct / Fraudulent actions
Over the weekend, 1/10&11/09, the market figures ING used were incorrect. I made several trades that with the figures were $3, 000 buying and $1000 profit in sales of stocks. When they opened Monday and changed the figures, the stock that I sold were at a loss and the stock bought was $12, 000. I called customer service, they told me they were sorry and they gave me 2 free trades for my $12, 000 loss. Unless you like loosing money, don't trust any information on their quotes and they won't back anything up. They sent emails to confirm the problem and they knew about it at opening. They took no action to correct this or stop any transactions.
More ING Direct Complaints & Reviews
- ING Direct - Horrible Treatment Illegal Practices 
- ING Direct - ING Direct will not close my account and send my remaining funds 
- ING Direct Savings - In an attempt to save money I have now spent over $ 200.00 with this company 
- ING Direct - Fraud and cheating 
- ING Direct - Ing Direct Complaints File with BBB 
- Ing Bank - im selling iphone 6 64gb
- Ing Bank - I cannot access my account
- ING NL - Customer's right to receive his own financial records
- ING 401k Smart Plan - Embezelment?
- ING Direct - ING Stole $8,500 From me !!