ING Direct / Fraudulent actions

Over the weekend, 1/10&11/09, the market figures ING used were incorrect. I made several trades that with the figures were $3, 000 buying and $1000 profit in sales of stocks. When they opened Monday and changed the figures, the stock that I sold were at a loss and the stock bought was $12, 000. I called customer service, they told me they were sorry and they gave me 2 free trades for my $12, 000 loss. Unless you like loosing money, don't trust any information on their quotes and they won't back anything up. They sent emails to confirm the problem and they knew about it at opening. They took no action to correct this or stop any transactions.

Tr

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Jul, 2012

Junk bank - I opened an account and deposited two checks from Home Depot almost a month ago, ING has cashed the checks and just kept the funds with no valid cause. I have made numerous attempts and their employees just don't give a s***. This online bank has actually went ahead and opened cafes to lure more customers. Unbelievable they can't even run a legitimate financial institution and now are trying to run cafes. Save your self the headache, eat and open your account elsewhere.

Forgot to mention they also changed my security questions as well the first time I called none of my answers matched, I sent a security notice via email ASAP then the next day my security questions were all correct. They are changing customers info.