[Resolved] Infosignjustanswer.com / clogged kitchen sink

1 LA, United States Review updated:

I contacted the above (info@justanswer.com) to find if if there was anything on the market that would unclog a stopped-up kitchen sink other than the standard Drano, Liquid Plumber, etc. because I tried everything I could purchase over-the-counter and nothing worked. I waited and waited for a reply to my question and nothing happened. I finally sent them an e-mail asking them to remove my question from their service and to refund the $9 they charged against my VISA card. Instead, they charged an additional $15 for my asking them to remove my question and refund my money! I couldn't believe it! They do not post a phone number or mailing address where I could contact them. Now I am stuck with no answer and a $24 charge against my VISA card. I must be a fool to trust a company like this on the internet.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2013

Dear Rentalman,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Comments

• Vl
      10th of Jul, 2010

They did not help me and charged my bank account and i do not want their service

• Vl
      10th of Jul, 2010

i need help to get them out of my account

• Ga
      8th of Oct, 2010

I had the same problem. I feel xitel is a ripoff. You ask a question which doesn't solve the problem. They charge you $28.00. Tried to submit another question...they want to charge another $28.00. There website states that if you are not satisfied, they will charge you...WELLL THEY DID...RIP OFF!!!

• Ga
      8th of Oct, 2010

Already posted my comment. This is starting to feel like Xitel again

• Je
      3rd of Apr, 2011

My name is Jerry Walters I requested an answer from Mercedes mechanics. I did not receive an answer Please do not charge my account!!! You have many unhappy customers. If you cheat meI will see your removed from Goggle and Yahoo

• Re
      15th of May, 2013

It took me about three minutes to get this damned Justask on my computer, and I have been well over a half hour trying to close my account. Stupid me, for some reason I thought the site was free for any questions asked...WRONG! So, their site tells people to go to account settings or something which doesn't even exist, and to click on this, and then click on that, walk around it, kick the tires a few times, and after SEVEN (7) days they will remove your name and account. Webster's definition of being crazy is: Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result each time. SO, list me as being a damned NUT! It is four times harder to deal with the likes of the government backed Better Business Bureau, AKA (BBB). First you fill out several forms, then more, etc., etc., etc. And still they want to stand on the side of the business. I will go fight with city hall, at least I can win there!!! Have fun with it folks!