Infinity Insurance / auto theft claim

I got my car stolen on 9/10/10 and its is 12/1/10. My car was recovered in 3 to 4 hours with minor damage, the thefts took only personal stuff and broke stuff inside, their was also minor scratches around the door handle area. i have spoken to my claim adjuster maybe 3 times at the most. i call him, leave messages on his voice mail never get a call back, i have even spoken to his manager and she was also really rude and said the case was under investigation.

Comments

26th of Apr, 2011

I gave my boyfriend at the time permission to use my vehicle only to go 2 blocks down the street in order to get me migraine medicine because I could not drive at the time. Well the jerk never came back. I had to file a "attempt to locate" on the vehicle first before I could report it as stolen, which I did. I full cooperated with the police giving names, addresses, relatives, etc in order to help recover my vehicle. I have full coverage, but my claim was denied because they said they don't cover theft or conversion of the insured auto by a person to whom I have voluntarily entrusted the insured auto. They said my claim falls under conversion. I only have my vehicle 39 days and am now out $3, 000 grand plus the $548.00 I paid in advance for 6 months of full coverage.. This company is a RIP OFF!!!

• Sr
      27th of Sep, 2011

had my car stolen on jun 1st 2011... its now 4 months later... my car was not recoverd and im still waiting for the money..!! haha oh and ive been paying insurance in good faith for a friggen car that i dont have since it was stolen, but they told me they would reimburse me for paying on my car! yea right! They have told me lies, tried to intimidate me and find anyway not to pay!! They hassled me about the mileage, told me I need paperwork from my mechanic with the mileage on it. When I got it from my mechanic and gave it to them they told me it was made up and I would be charged with fraud?? They talked to my mechanic, talked to my dealer who I bought the car off of like 3 times? it's embarrassing and such a hassle to get anything off of this insurance company. I even drove to Harrisburg to get the title cause I could have sworn I gave it to them (they probably ripped it up) but they play these games so that they don't have to pay you. they denied my claim so now i have an attorney

• Lu
      20th of Feb, 2012

this place is a huge fraud. they dont like paying people who work hard to have ins. for them just to not have any care in the world what us pepz are going through. i would advise anyone to get ins. through them. even if it was the last place on earth your better off not having any ins.