Indian Railways / delay of the train
I booked ticket for travel from gorakhpur to kanpur by train no. 1123 for 29.06.2007. my pnr no. was [protected]. the arrival time of train was 00.10 hrs at gorakhpur. the train arrived at 07.30 hrs at goraphpur in trun it reaches to kanpur at 4.45 pm. due to this I could not attend the office on that day.
There is no email id where I can lodge the complain. due to this much delay the indian railway should reduce the fare by 50% at least & refund the remaining amount to passenger.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - irctc refund rules
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter