Indian Railways / delay of the train

1 India Review updated:

I booked ticket for travel from gorakhpur to kanpur by train no. 1123 for 29.06.2007. my pnr no. was [protected]. the arrival time of train was 00.10 hrs at gorakhpur. the train arrived at 07.30 hrs at goraphpur in trun it reaches to kanpur at 4.45 pm. due to this I could not attend the office on that day.

There is no email id where I can lodge the complain. due to this much delay the indian railway should reduce the fare by 50% at least & refund the remaining amount to passenger.

Comments

1st of Nov, 2007

Subject : Eratic Suburban Train services

I am a resident of Virar (Mumbai suburb).Ever since we were promised of starting a regular train service on the newly laid lines between Borivli-Virar, the same seems to have been forgotten by Western Railway.

The WR authorities lied us that new rakes would be coming by September 07 end, but till now nothing is in site and people have to travel like animals. Shame on you Western Railway !. Central Railway's service is far much better than yours. I never come across any complaints from people residing in CR that their service collapsed, etc etc. A straight line from Church gate to Virar cannot be properly managed by you.

We are fed up of your service and people here have demanded extension of BEST bus services (Borivli to Virar). WR trains neither arrive in time nor there is any system left.

WRs name should appear in Guinness Book of World for providing late, erratic service to its consumers.

Regards
    Anil

• Sh
      5th of May, 2008

Dear, Sir,

My Self Shrinivas Mahendrakar.i want to inform about one problem, while my jounery from Gulbarga to Solapur with Train Hussan Sagar Exp

On Gulbarga Station for getting a normal 3 class ticket for Hussan Sager Exp(Train no 2702) on 03/05/2008 I had Straggled for 45 Min at station ticket counter, with more 50 people five ticket giving counter, ( ladies, Man & senior citizen all in the all 5 Q)

For this I want for asking complement book at your Dy.Station Manager, after 30 min getting every officer I the got that Book. and written it, I have copy of it (.it seems getting you suggestion /Complaint book also we need your Station Master permission)

This not stopped here it self.. One person who say him “Special Scrod ( I am sure about he not TT, )” he was watching this thing, And while my Journey he came to me( Fully Drunken with alcohol) at 3 Class abused me and fined me for Rs 325, , I don’t know why he done so (he was Drunken fully that time I have not arrgived with him more) the Receipt No:J406431And my TICKET number is 55332433

Did this Drunken Special Scrod belong to India Railway?

Can please some one Clarify this why he as taken this money?

I have all doc with me, TICKET, Complaint copy, Fined receipt if you needed ..

Thanks