Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation / failure in boarding the train due to late WL confirmation
The chart preparation of Train no.12493 on 27.04.2012 was prepared just 1 hour before departure of the train. This resulted in missing the train. Normally the charts are prepared more than 2 hours before departure of the trains. In my opinion the chart should be prepared about 3/4 hrs before departure of train.
More Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- IRCTC - Debited my account without authorization 
- IRCTC - Website deliberately slow at 8:00am 
- IRCTC - Railway reservation - 'no coach/seat' provided in train against my confirmed reservation ticket
- IRCTC - DEACTIVATING USER ID WITHOUT INTIMATION/WARNING/ASKING FOR CLARIFICATIONS
- IRCTC - E-Ticket ID Proof Verification Cheating
- IRCTC - No refund on train cancellation due to Gujjar protests 
- Indian Railway Catering Services In Trains - Refusal for complaint book & over charging
- IRCTC - misconduct of attendant
- IRCTC - TDR CLAIM NOT SETTLED EVEN AFTER ONE YEAR.
- IRCTC - refund