Indian Oil Petrol Pump — cheating at petrol pump
On 18th Jan 2010, at this petrol pump "Kapoor Auto Service Station Patpargang Society Area, I.P. Extension, Delhi-92", I asked the attendant to fill Rs. 500/- Diesel in my Indigo. I was monitoring the meter but suddenly when the meter was reading around 300 another attendant appeared from another direction and asked me to pay money and sign on the bill which I never asked for. Within a fraction of a second as my attention was diverted the attendant who was filling diesel abruptly pressed some key on the meter and diesel stopped. On hearing the diesel stop sound I immediately turned towards the meter and it showed zero for some seconds and then 500. I got cheated. The attendant had reset the meter. At the rate at which the diesel was being filled into the tank I think I lost around 150 rupees or more. This type of cheating must be stopped...
The details of this Petrol Pump are as below.
Indian Oil Petrol Pump.
"Kapoor Auto Service Station Patpargang Society Area, I.P. Extension, Delhi-92".
More Indian Oil Petrol Pump Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Cylinder - late delivery and non delivery at my resident on2nd floor
- Indane Gas - gas leakage 
- Indane Gas Connection - availability and mass level black marketing here 
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited - rude attitude & poor service 
- Indian Oil Corporation - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder