Indian Oil LPG Gas / non deliver lpg gas

United States Review updated:
3.9
I m a consumer of indane gas. my consumer no is 41271a & the agency name is raj hans gas agency teen murti delhi 110001. I had booked a cylinder on 22/11/07 but till now it is not delivered at my home.

Comments

Na
  19th of Jan, 2008
i am rebuilting my house and temporary i have shifted to nearby dealer has refused to refill my cylinder by saying u r not living there tell me is it necessary to change my address if i am out only for 6-7months can i not get it refilled even from dealers door step
Sh
  4th of Oct, 2008
egksn;
vkxj b.Msssssaaaasu vkxj xSSl, tsaaslh vkxj ftyk 'kktakiqj e-iz-
}kjk u;k dusD'ku ysus ij eu ekus eqY; 4500 :- esa gh
fn;k tk jgka gS A dusD'ku ds lkFk pwYgk ysus ckcr ck/; fd;k
tk jgk gS A oukZ dusD'ku vU; dks vkoafVr djus fd /kedh
fn tk jgh gS A
esjk u;k dusD'ku dk ysVj fnukad 20-09-08
dks tkjh gqvk oks vkt fnukad rd u;k dusaD'ku uk fey ik;k gS A

izzzzzzkFkh

';kek nsoh ifr jktsUnz flag Bkdqj
gkViqjk vkxj ekyok
ftyk 'kktkiwwwwj- e-izzz-
fiu-465441
Qkssu- 09826390205
Sa
  7th of Nov, 2008
7th Nov, 2008
Below given is an email sent to the id prdeodhar@indianoil.co.in for which no reply or no solutions was found.

21st October, 2008.

To,
The Customer Care Officer,
I O C – LPG Division.

Dear Sir,
Sub.:- Non Availability of Gas Cylinder with your Distributor, M/s Pooja Gas, Unichira.

We are residing in the above said residence for the past 25 years. Earlier we were getting the cylinder from Sharon Gas and now it was shifted to Pooja Gas. My father is holding a gas connection with two cylinders. From the last one year we are not getting the refill cylinders on time. After booking it takes 30 days minimum for the delivery.

We are a family consisting of five members (My father, Mr. C.R. Nambiar, mother, wife, son & myself). A gas cylinder in our house will last for 25 – 30 days. The usual cylinder-delivery days are Wednesdays & Saturdays. As the delivery days are these two days, it takes more than 30 days for the delivery. The leave days, hartal days and problems with telephone connections, postpones the delivery date further. This makes the relationship with your distributor, a miserable one. We are keeping only one connection in our house with an extra cylinder and now both the cylinders are empty. We are managing with the help of some of our friends which cost us extra time and money. I’ve intimated the same to the manager of Pooja Gas, four months ago and he told that he will arrange to deliver the same within 25 days, which was satisfied only once. I’ve received my last cylinder on 27th September. Today I went there to see the manager on 10 am, but he was not present at that time. A huge crowd was found in front of the office and the staffs were not able to manage them. They were not having any stock and were asking to come after four to six days.

Please arrange to reply for my following doubts.
1. Is the Indian Oil staff deciding the dates to issue the refill cylinders to a family?
2. If so, what should be the minimum life of a 14.2 kg cylinder, to a big family as well as the small? (number wise consumption rate is expected)
3. How can we check whether the distributor is issuing cylinders to some others in our consumer number, as they are not taking our signatures after delivery? They are giving us a bill in our consumer no., which they can issue to some others also. Please make arrangements to inform to our email id or a mobile alert when ever a bill in our name is processed.

The shortage of this extend will lead to black-marketing which will defame you.

Expecting an early reply as well as remedy for the above told matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

For C.R. Nambiar.

(Santhoshkumar E(Son))
Ma
  30th of May, 2009
Sir

I am a customer of Indian Oil LPG gas since last 15 years.I am getting Bad response from the Agency(Mayank Gas Service Mathura). Today(30-05-2009)i called the Agency for booking. But they rudely asked me that they can't book my connection today because they delivered my cilender on 09-05-2009. my consumer no is MP13547

kindly draw your attention towards my complient.

thanking you,

Manish Gupta
9212504936, 9639363930
Ar
  23rd of Jul, 2009
w.r.t query made by Mr.Santhoshkumar E

Indain oil staff have nothing to do with distribution of cylinders.It is the sole responsibility of distributor.You can call the Area Sales officer and tell him your complaints.Sales officers phone no. will be displayed in all distributors office.

Aravind

Indian oil employee
Ns
  24th of Jul, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam
My LPG connection no.8893-B, I am subscribed to Indian gas distributor shri krishna sai gas service kanpur u.p.I booked the cylinder many time. Last 5 menthes office man give the commitment cylinder will reach with in 6 days. But till now no any cylinder are reach at my house. Every time I will Tray to Call Phone No. Engage. Or they shut their receiver down
When I Personally go to agency then agency told us our gas agency provide you regularly gas. We will not give you any. do anything which you have in your mind. I don’t care. please take need full action.

My cylinders details of -

First cylinder—30/01/2009 copen no- 14341
Second cylinder—25/02/2009 copan no-14342

When my next copen no is -14343 then how can we recive any cylinder?

LPG gas agency address-
Shri Krishna sai indiane service
3/174, A vishnupuri kanpur (u.p.)
Mo no-03294154, 2503846

NAME- NARENDRA SINGH KATIYAR
ADD-270/11 SHASTRI NAGAR KANPUR(U.P.)
PINCOD-208005
MO-09450122583
PH-0512-2232841
So
  26th of Jun, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam
My LPG connection no.3569, I am subscribed to Indian gas distributor shri krishna sai gas service kanpur u.p.I booked the cylinder many time. Last 5 menthes office man give the commitment cylinder will reach with in 6 days. But till now no any cylinder are reach at my house. Every time I will Try to Call Phone No. Engage. Or they shut their receiver down
When I Personally go to agency then agency told us our gas agency provide you regularly gas. We will not give you any and abuse me and say do anything which you have in your mind. I don’t care. please take need full action.

My cylinders details of -

First cylinder—copen no- 104231
Second cylinder—copan no-104232

When my next copen no is -104233 then how can we recive any cylinder?

LPG gas agency address-
Shri Krishna sai indiane service
3/174, A vishnupuri kanpur (u.p.)
Mo no-03294154, 2503846

NAME-SOMESH KUMAR SONKER
TYPE-2, Q.NO. 11, PINCOD-208002
MO-07668350401
PH-0512-2919305
Ve
  17th of Sep, 2011
DEAR SIR/ MADAM/ MY ADRESS10/631 BARATHI street Dr J.J.NAGAR east .CHENNAI 600037/ SIR my lpg consumer no/4637 the agencey every month we will fight for every month late delevry igo to gas agency the one of gye told gas is non delevry for company for me how can we serve the gas gas wel domend he wel told every month last time gas delevry late why thedemond of gas my agency SREE MA KIRUPA GAS AGENCIES 01/G/0839963.EB067..3623 CHENNAI 15792--600050 DS MUGAPAIR east my cell 9840999117 adress NO/11.R.30.A TNHB COMPLEX SPARTAN nagar ANNA NAGAR western extn chennai -600101 MY E.MAIL I.D veerabadran55@gmail.com
Mv
  21st of Jan, 2014
I have booked my LPG gas on 12/12/2013. But so far I have not received my LPG Gas. My gas has already ex hosted. Kindly get the gas at the earliest. My Gas details:
Consumer No.177075,