Indian oil / malpractice at petrol pump
I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which I have observed at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Pune.This is specifically related to a Petrol Pump situated at Parvati ( Dandekar Bridge ), also known as Parvati Petrol Pump.
The salesman at the Petrol Pump follow this practice : Let say the man before you has filled up petrol worth 20 Rs . Then when you come to fill the petrol , he will ask you how much petrol you want . You would say 100 Rs. Then the guy who is collecting money will take the money from you and will try to divert your attention by asking you whether you want oil with petrol or whether you want speed or whether you have 100 Rs change etc.Till that time the other guy will start filling the petrol without resetting the machine to zero.
Many times the machine will be set to zero but while filling the petrol they will divert your attention and fill the petrol only for 80 Rs if you asked for 100 Rs. This is mostly happening when ladies are filling up petrol there.They wont be showing you the meter which counts the petrol filled in , rather they will show you the meter where they entered how much petrol was to be filled.
Me and my friends have noticed this several times.I thought it would be nice to share this with you.I have sent a mail to Indian Oil officers but I think they dont pay attention.I would request the people not to fill petrol in such pumps and also ask other people not to do so.
More Indian oil Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection