Indian Airlines / excess fair charged for stretcher
A complain has been made to general manager commercial kolkata, two tickets were booked ticket no [protected] and [protected] from Bagdogra to Chennai datd 02 Dec06 by fight noIC722 AND IC765. I would like to bring to your notice that:
1. I did not get the stretcher facilities for which the fair was charged.
2. My ailing wife Neelam jaiswal was given separate single sit no14A and 13B sit was alloted to me. It is not understood that the facilities were not availed as doctor had mentioned that the patient was fit to travel in seating condition. The air lines as refused t refund the excess amount charged.
I request that the case is long over due and the indian airlines office at siliguri nor at kolkata want to refund the amount as it is felt that the travel agent Shankar Ghosh siliguri in league with the airline staff are not willing to do anything on my application.
More Indian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - staff service
- Air India - delay, poor service, power bank and rows with customers!
- Air India - cancellation of flight no. ai9901
- Air India - non intimation of gate change.
- Air India - service by jalandhar office on call