India Today Group / Order NotDelivered

1 India Review updated:

Dear All,

I have ordered a pair of reebok shoes from Bagittoday (India Today Group) on 29th Nov. 2009. The site has committed me a free gift of a wrist watch with this order. The order costs Rs. 1398.00 including delivery charges. I have done payment at the time of order by Credit Card.

I have sent lots of mails to the company mail ID (response@indiatodaybookclub.com and customercare@bagittoday.com). Everytime they have the same reason that the order has not been updated in their system. After a long struggle, they asked me the shoe size so that the order can be delivered on 10th Jan 2010. I replied on the same day. On 12th Jan 2010, they sent me a mail stating that the order is in process with order no. is BAGITTODAY/0GA100000542. After this mail, whenever I ask the update for that order, they reply with the reason that the order is in process, please wait for 10-12 days.

Still I am receiving mails from irctcpromotions@irctc.co.in to order the same thing which I have already ordered and not delivered to me.

Now, It is around 3 months when I placed the order and I have not received any good response from India Today Group.

The details of the order are :

Your order has been placed, here are the details:
Billing Id:[protected]
Date:[protected]:29:06.0
Mode of payment: Credit Card/Debit Card
Total transaction amount:1398.0

I need your intervention and help. Please look into it. I will be very much thankful to you and your team.

Regards,
Sourabh Goel
Mobile : +91-[protected]
E-mail : goel_sourabh@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• Pr
      14th of Jun, 2007
    IndiaTodayGroup - Have not received books which i paid for!
    India

Bestsellers Books & CDs starting AT Re 1/-. I selected the ones I liked and then paid online as India Today is a well reputed Magazine and they have a book club. I have followed up by mail to them, but haven't got any response!

• Pa
      7th of Jan, 2009

I paid Rs.2598to Indiatodaybook for my parcel of CD'S but still i didnt got my free gifts...
    When i contact them they gave me one emailadress which was not opening only...
    please help me in this matter

Parineeta