India Today Book Club / Bogus order & delivery and bogus membership
I ordered a few books on line from this book club and these were delivered on time by VPP. But on 03.07.07 I received a VPC from this club without any orders from me. The accompanying letter (unsigned) shows invoice No. ITBC07309941, Invoice date 14.06.07 and order No. ITBC242251 order date 10.06.07. I never placed such an order. Is it a marketing strategy for dubious books?
The same letter shows my membership Number also but when I attempted to log in, the site says this is not a valid membership number!
When I tried to lodge complaint on-line at their web-site, the club has provided any method of contacting them! There is no contact address, phone number, e-mail address or even 'contact us' tab. It seems the club is trying to run the business by taking people for a ride.
More India Today Book Club Complaints & Reviews
- India Today Prize Management - Mega Prize Draw of 25,00,000 
- India Today - Scam :: India Today free holiday offer . Telemarketing from Delhi region 
- India Today Book Club - Paid for books but not received any 
- India Today Book Club - Advance made but book not received! 
- India Today Book Club - Online complaints 
- India Today Group - bag it today settlement amount
- India Today Magazine - annual subscription through online subscription no. ite324140
- India Today Group - not fully refunding the subscription amount - subscription no. rd16002468250
- Bag It Today / India Today Group - Robbed by Bag It Today after getting incorrect information/false promises 
- India Today Book Club - Item not received yet