India Post / Where is my parcel
I sent a parcel through the Registered Post from Victoria to Hyderabad. I registered it at the post office here on 3.12.2008. I was informed to wait till 17 .12.2008 and by then it should have been delivered to the concerned person. But it is unfortunate that India Post does not give any adequate information about the parcel. It is pathetic that the officer asks us to wait until it gets delivered. It is more disgusting for the official to say that because it is Xmas abroad, the parcel is delayed.(Any logic??). The inquiry here mentions that it reached India on 7.12.2008.
today it is 19.12.2008. Where is the parcel laying the eggs? Mera Bharat is no more mahaan. Its is mean and totally stagnated with bureaucracy. we dont mind waiting provided we have apt information at hand. In a karma bhoomi, even delivery of a parcel is subjected to karma philosophy?? truly nasty and irresponsible system of administration.
More India Post Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet