Indane Gas / gas delivery

1 UT, India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending a complaint for delivery of Gas

for Shayam gas Service, Khatauli -251201
(Muzaffarnagar)
Distt. U.P.
Ph. [protected]

Many Peoples had booked Gas and they don't get gas after 2 months also.

Please solve our problems.

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir

My Customer Id No. HS15234 with HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE, RZ 914 PREM NAGAR, KIRARI ROAD, NANGLOI, DELHI-110041. I want to refill/booking of the same but continue make the call on the given number 25470333, 25476333, there is no response at their end. It is not possible every time booking personally at the service centre.

You are requested to plz. Book my complaint as well as booking of the same

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Thanx

VINITA
    N-314, Mangol Puri
    New Delhi

• Av
      10th of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir

My Customer Id No. S-27266 with Sainik GAs Service 5502-5/1 Nicholson Road Ambala Cantt-133001 I have booked our cylinder on 26/11/07 Booking no 51564 booking person says me our cylinder reach on at your home within 3 or 4 days i says ok. But cylinder does not reached till 6/12/07 then i do call again then tells me your cylinder reached 7/12/07 i say ok but situation same till 8/12/07 i do call again then tells me your cylinder reach tomorrow 8/12/07 but in vain. Then i do call on 11/12/07 i have recived the reply today delivery boy has not came you pick our cylinder ourself. If i have gotten that reply why they are harasse me for 15 days. i have suffered same problem 4 th time continuously. I have done that step after disappointed. I also know very well some problems came in customer handling but why are tell a lie.

You are requested to plz solve my problem

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ph No 9215777889

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir,

My gas booking in 'rewa gas agency' rewa on dated 22.1.09, but till date i have not given gas cylinder and at my homne gas cylinder empty last night. for this promlem i contact many times to rewa gas agency but got answer i am sending but one and half month completed i am not got any cylinder please solve my problem from rewa gas agency rewa. I am facing same problem every month.

my booking no: 6493 dated 22.1.09
    consumer no.: 1583

my address: ram kripal soni
    c/o ramesh dutt saxena