Indane Gas Agency / water filled gas cylinders

1 SONA ENTERPRISES A/72/2, MASOOD PUR,New DelhiNew Delhi, India Review updated:
Phone: 26893219

Hi,

Sona Gas Agency is providing cylinders which have water filled in it...normally a cylinder lasts around 20-22 days for me...but this time my cylinder lasted only 12 days and i found that my cylinder has water in it...this is cheating and the agency and the supplier boys should be punished for this...i plan to take this up with the consumer court too.

-anandhi

An

Comments

• Pv
      14th of Nov, 2007
    Indane Gas Services / Gas Cylinder - Late delivery for single cylinder holders
    India
    www.website.ru

dear sir,
    we have one cylinder connection, in delhi we are comfortable for this cylinder, because for order the cylinder we received with in 24 hours. now we are in bangalore here atleast they are taking 5 to 6 days. pls give the preority to single cylinder holders.

pls do the needful.

neela.

• Pu
      19th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

I took new connection but I found that Gas cylinder weight is not proper, 3.25 kg gas was less.

I am trying last 12 days but all phones are not working, I am unable to booking my gas cylinder.

And other side supplier boys are doing black marketing openly in Mahipalpur, Rajokari, & Nathpura area with help of these type of agencies.

The legal action should be taken against Sona Enterprises.

• Pa
      8th of Mar, 2010

I am a subscriber of DEEP GANGA GAS agency of Ashiana Nagar Patna. It has supplied water filled cylinder to me which can be seen in the cylinder.Request for early action.P.Mishra, Shyamnagar, Maurya Path, Khazpura, Patna-800014.