Indane Gas Agency / underweight lpg cylinders

My consumer ID is 44801 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from GRUHA LAKSHMI enterprises Gas Agency, Shapur, Hyderabad-55. The Cylinder supplied by the Gas Agency, exhausted within 30 days. Whereas generally a gas cylinder lasts around a three month in my household. This problem I am facing from last 3 month as during this, i have changed gas cylinder 3 times. Now for this what to do?

A  24th of Aug, 2008 by
i amconsumer of SAI SEWA ENTERPRISES VASANT KUNJ NEW DELHI my consumer no 19246 they supply me just half the weight but never bother to weight kindly help us to get it in correct weight
N  30th of Sep, 2008 by
I am consumer of YADU INDAN GAS SEVA D-33, SITE-4, SAHIBADAD INDUSTRIAL AREA, SAHIBABAD, UTTAR PRADESH my consumer no 29649 they supply me just half the weight but never bother to weight kindly help us to get it in correct weight. I think it is not the fault of service provider but responsible for that hookers. one day i complaint it and half an hour he replaced it. so kinky instruct the agency to check his hookers to provide proper service to their consumers. Thanks. Complain is not my motive but the motive is that every consumer pay for the best service of the gas but they could not got even good service. Please help us.
N  30th of Aug, 2010 by
respected sir
iam the consumer of indane gas consumer number bearing 7536 and our distributor is mallik gas service, geeta colony, delhi. sir, i have complaint so many times regarding underweight supply but always got negative answer . recently we have received cyllinder which is also underweight .please send yours representative at my residence to change my cyllinder and ensure that it should not be repeated again. RUKMINI DEVI 4/ 2698, STREET NO- 05, BIHARI COLONY, SHAHDARA, DELHI-110032.CONTACT NO - 09250175790. Please give us answer at earliest through this e- mail.

thanking you

Rukmini devi
9312856722, 09250175790
N  18th of Jan, 2012 by
My consumer ID is 07168 with your Modern Gas Agency at Bally, Howrah - 711201 under 'Double Cylinder' scheme. The Cylinder supplied by Paritosh, the delivery man of the agent, on 26.09.2011 was connected to the oven on 24.11.2011 and exhausted on 22.12.2011 i.e before the end of even one month. Please note that each cylinder goes for 2 months plus 9 to 10 days for me. On reporting, the manager of the Agent accepted the fault and confirmed of having much more complaints of the same type. They have already complained to YOU about the problem without any result - he added. He also told that this is due to 'finer gauge of the cylinder sheet' and also 'due to gas leaking'. It is ridiculous to get such answer from your authorised agent without getting any positive answer / action. Please also note that they have no system of delivering the cylinder with actual weight of gas at customer's place though the same is printed in their bill.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation