Incredimail / Nothing but problems

I purchased Incredimail at least two years ago and I have had nothing but problems. I can't receive any Emails with attachments. The Emails come through in a format with unreadable numbers and letters. I can't even make out who sent them. I have to send Emails to all my friends to find out who sent the Emails. I have sent numerous Emails to their so called complaint Dept. and all I get is automated responses, asking me to send in information. I sent in all the information at least 3 times and I never heard anything else from them. There is never any human response. I think Incredimail is a joke. I ask for a refund and never got any kind of an answer.

Is there a Consumer Fraud Department where person could get something done about this "rip off " called Incredimail.

Please contact me with any ideas with this problem.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• Ph
      12th of Mar, 2007

I've been using Incredimail for my email carrier and I paid $49.95 for a Lifetime membership to their letters and emotions etc. I couldn't Download the letters that I wanted (stationary). So I contacted their Support. They in turn offered a suggestion that didn't work, so then they Had me click on this link that would download some information for them to Help me. It put something on my desktop and then I attached it to an email To their support. When I got done, out of curiosity I opened up this Desktop icon and found all my files and everything else that is on my Computer in it. I question the necessity for them to have all that?? Can you offer any advice. Thanks, Phyllis Campbell.

5th of May, 2007

I am having so much trouble with incredimail i have written to them about receiving hundreds of emails every day which are all ole e mails i have deleted and still they keep repeating them again and again i am disabled and find it so frustrating having to spend ages waiting for them to download and then deleting them this week it has happened every day two hundred and forty odd emails each time i have had no answer from them is there anything i can do to get it sorted.

• We
      8th of Nov, 2009

I think there is something wrong with Incredimail service.I use it for years.It was very great to have IM.This year I bought on 25 th October 2009 JFP with credit card.The money have been drawa from my account, but no wya to get the code of activation.What is going on, I have no idea.Wesley