Increasingshoes.com / When the shoes arrived they were clearly faulty

Faulty Shoes And IncreasingShoes.Com Turn Blind Eye - This Company sold me a pair of height increasing shoes. When the shoes arrived they were clearly faulty.I contacted the customer service e-mail address and I was told to buy another pair at half price as compensation.The shoes cost me $169.00 and the company want me to pay $69.00 to return them??They operate in the USA as www.increasingshoes.com and in the UK as www.heightincreasingshoes.com. Both Companies offer the same product and the shoes are sent out from Hong Kong.I am still waiting to get a result from this company and I will let you know the outcome in due course!

Di

Comments

• Go
      4th of Jan, 2012
    Increasingshoes.com - Increasingshoes is a psychotic company
    Increasingshoes.com
    increasingshoes.com

Don't buy from increasingshoes - the shoe models are often fake leather. There's some type of plastic leather wrap around the shoe that bubbles off the moment you walk in them. If you rub against anything, the fake leather wrap rips like paper - total garbage.

You'll spend over $100 per pair, and when it arrives you may as well throw them out. Increasingshoes is a psychotic company.

12th of Jan, 2012

Constep increasingshoes.com sold me fake leather shoes. The shoes were complete garbage. The leather bubbled off and ripped everywhere. Totally farcical. The company robbed me of $120. Total scam artists.

• Nh
      11th of Feb, 2016

I've ordered shoes and paid for expedited shipping. I have not received the shoes nor do they respond to email and you cannot call. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company.
    I'm hoping to get my money back but likely I won't receive the money or the shoes.
    Stay away!

• Ta
      21st of Jul, 2016
    Increasingshoes.com - These people are Chinese bandits
    Increasingshoes.com
    increasingshoes.com

I ordered a pair of shoes and tey sent the wrong size. When you call the company, they tell you that returns and exchanges are handled only through email, but increasingshoes.com does not respond to emails.

These people are Chinese bandits! All their products are shipped from Hong Kong, I think several other of the elevated shoe sites on the web all link back to this one company.

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!