IMVU / Imvu unfair banning
After being a member of IMVU.com for over 2 years, I decided to buy credits.
I bought some, and when I came back for some more, it said I had to call my bank and confirm that there were funds left in my account. After that process taking a month, I bought $150 more of credits. A day later when I log on, it shows im banned. I contact IMVU, and they tell me my account was banned because I'm under 13.
What the hell? First of all, That is not the truth. Secondly, they scammed me out of $150. Also, I tried to appeal the ban and they told me I needed to send them my birth certificate, debit card, and driver's license.
(I don't have a drivers license, Me or my parents don't have my birth certificate, and why the hell would I show them my debit card?) I'm currently in the process of frauding and waiting for my money to be returned.
Also, they send over 20 spam emails a day, and are making unauthorized charges to our debit card.
You've been warned: STAY AWAY FROM IMVU.COM
More IMVU Complaints & Reviews
- IMVU - IMVU 
- IMVU - Unfair disabled account 
- IMVU - promise of 5,000 credits 
- IMVU - Account permanently disabled 
- IMVU - stealing credits 
- IMVU - my account being disabled
- IMVU - unfair banning of account
- IMVU - I have done the offer and imvu didn't reward me! 
- IMVU - imvu hacked my account, and lied about it
- IMVU - imvu