[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia / jps tobacco

5 Australia Review updated:

I have been a consistant customer for years now but i am getting sick and tired of purchasing your tobacco only to find that its filled with lots of barky peices in every single pouch!! At first i wasnt to fussed as these things happen but now this is an every pouch occurance and i have notticed there are more and more in every pouch!!!
Either your quality control is extreamly poor or you are doing this intentionally, either way i am sick and tired of paying for a product that is sold by weight only to find that there are alot of unusable product that is contributing to the weight of the pouch..
Please fix this issue and supply your customers with exactly what they are paying for or you will loose me as a customer!

• Resolution statement

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on 1800 677 953 to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Da
Feb 16, 2019

Comments

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2019

I agree wholeheartedly. The champion ruby tobacco that my partner and I smoke has gone downhill in the past few months. It is exactly as David has described. It falls to bits and doesn't taste very good. With chunks of tobacco sticking together with sticks a bits all through it. Who is your quality controller.
    Need an upgrade on something. Time to give it up.!😝