Imperial Parking Canada Corportion / Parking ticket
July 6th 08, I got a parking ticket in the Richmond Mall, Vancouver BC. The reason for the parking ticket was they only allow customer to park 3 hours in the mall. I'm a visitor. I've never heard parking time limit in the shopping mall. I spent 30 minutes to wait in the restaurant and did some shopping. (It's a 3 floors mall). I came back to my car with full hands and found a $40 parking ticket. So unfair. I can't believe how people live in Canada can stand this kind of rules. And, in the ticket even mention if I don't make the payment in 7 days, the price will be double. If I ignore the payment, the ticket will go to collection agency and it will effect my credit history. This is just totally not making sense how they treat outsider.
More Imperial Parking Canada Corportion Complaints & Reviews
- Impark - parking ticket that I never got! 
- Impark - parking ticket 
- Imperial Parking Canada Corporation - parking ticket 
- Impark - parking
- Impark - robbing #
- Impark Parking Corporation - I am complaining about my ticket notice not right
- Impark Parking Corporation - patroller #19
- Impark Parking Corporation - notice#01e959706
- Impark Parking Corporation - complaint about patroller or impark officer
- Impark Parking Corporation - why is level 1 l off limits to monthly paying customers?