Having problems with Impark Parking?

Impark Parking reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 6, 2008. The latest review Payment was posted on Jul 8, 2021. The latest complaint paul cuthino was resolved on Aug 27, 2012. Impark Parking has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 72 reviews. Impark Parking has resolved 7 complaints.

Impark Parking Customer Service Contacts

+1 301 563 1700 (Silver Spring, MD)
+1 312 226 0174 (Chicago)
+1 414 273 7241 (Milwaukee)
+1 612 341 8000 (Minneapolis)
+1 212 937 8660 (New York)
+1 856 854 7111 (Collingswood, NJ)
+1 503 221 1666 (Portland)
+1 415 227 0114 (San Francisco)
+1 206 381 1789 (Seattle)
+1 403 299 7275 (Calgary, Canada)
+1 780 420 1976 (Edmonton, Canada)
+1 250 372 0203 (Kamloops, Canada)
+1 250 763 9905 (Kelowna, Canada)
+1 902 423 1126 (Halifax, Canada)
+1 905 648 5131 (Ancaster, Canada)
+1 519 433 7511 (London, Canada)
+1 514 875 5626 (Montreal, Canada)
+1 613 234 6119 (Ottawa, Canada)
+1 250 563 8430 (Prince George, Canada)
+1 306 352 2681 (Regina, Canada)
+1 306 653 1884 (Saskatoon, Canada)
+1 416 369 1801 (Toronto, Canada)
+1 604 681 7311 (Head Office, Vancouver)
+1 604 331 7288 (Customer Service, Vancouver)
+1 204 943 3578 (Winnipeg, Canada)
601 W Cordova Street, Suite 200

Toronto
90 Northline, Unit 2, Toronto, ON M4B 3E5

Winnipeg
5-90 Market Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0P3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Impark Parking Customer Service. Initial Impark Parking complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Impark Parking above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Impark Parking. Discuss the issues you have had with Impark Parking and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Impark Parking Complaints & Reviews

Impark ParkingPayment

I went to a ultrasound at a medical building. Once there I tried to pay for parking. The meter would not take my card. I tried multiple times and I started to worry that I might be late for my appontment since I wasn't familiar with the building. Since the meter wasn't taking my card I ran to my appontment. I was there for about 20 minutes, when I got back to my car there was a $80 ticket on my windshield. I couldn't believe it. That's a ridiculous amount of money for not paying for parking. How does anyone afford that. Not only that this is a medical building. I am not here for pleasure. I tried calling impark but the line wouldn't go through. I tried for a few days. The hold was either too long or I'd get disconnected. I received a notice saying I either pay the ticket or it will go to collections. I called them again and finally got through. The lady on the phone told me that I should read the boards abs figure out a way to pay no matter what. She's not forcing me to pay the ticket but it will go to collections if I don't. She said she will reduce the ticket to $68. When I told her that I'm low income and I have to figure out how to pay she said that it my choice. I don't know how any of this makes sense. Impark is a bunch of bully's and thieves. How is this any way to deal with people who are going to a medical appointment let alone have financial issues.

Impark ParkingTicket

Went to charge my Tesla at charging station on 200 Burrard st Vancouver first time there sat in my car for 45 min for charging no one came to me or put ticket on my car three weeks later got notice as final notice to pay 89.25 for using there place . Called them they can't do anything I have to pay cause my car entered their parking place and didn't purchase the ticket .

Imperial Parking Canada CorporationParking ticket

Ticket at Suter brook village Thrifty foods store in Port Moody B.C. I went to the the store for about 10 minutes and when I got back to the car I had a ticket for $89.25. They give free parking but require registration of plate number at a Kiosk. This is a new procedure from last time I was at Thrifty foods. I parked as per previous procedure where they allowed 2 hours and visiting a kiosk was not necessary. notice # 01F647786. Date 2021/05/28. Time 0932 am. My receipt for food was dated same day at 0933. They put an expiry date on my license plate of 22 instead of 21.

Respond

Impark ParkingFree parking for a hour

I was back well within the hour and yet was ticketed for overstaying the time allowed. It's perhaps irrelevant but the parking lot was 60% empty when I arrived and 70% empty when I got back. They aren't interested in the details or reasons they just want money. If you have a backbone and refuse to pay they turn it over to their fake "collections agency" (actually a impark company) which I found out has no legal power. So they try to harass you with letters and phone calls, hoping that you will give up. I'm not giving up ... they won't get a penny, and all business and areas that use them I not long stop to shop.

Impark Parking CorporationMonthly parking

Been with Impark for 5 years. Every so often they add on city tax, admin fees, and send me reject letters that are way passed the deadline for their 2nd transaction for the month. The San Francisco branch (Reef Parking, sister to Impark on Terry Francois). With the pre-tax debit cards I am allowed to use with my work, making transaction with this card to pay for Impark is a nightmare. (1) accrual of reject fees, (2) invoices are overwhelmed by indecipherable numbers, (3) very slow update & website errors that led to multiple transactions (encouraged to file with credit card, which I had to claim as fraudulent/duplicate charges, hidden fees. About to cancel, looking up cancellation fees at the moment. Would not recommend Impark long term.

Impark Parking CorporationDebit card replacement

The bank did not provide a new debit card until the February 29 2020. I could not update the information before you took the payment for April. You did not send me a notice until the 3/4/2002. I will not pay service fees. I will pay the 40 dollars I owe you. If you don't credit my account for the late fee and such. I will cancel my account.

Impark Parking Corporationpermit card not received

I did not receive my parking tag for my car window. When I called on Dec 31, 2019 I was told that I could get a new one but I would be charge an additional fee for activiating the tag. I already paid an activation fee for the first tag I did not receive and now I am paying again. I have since cancelled my monthly parking. I have no tag to return as I did not recieve one

• Updated by Karen Hunt · Jan 06, 2020

I signed up for monthly parking at the end of November 2019 and I would start parking at Lot 212 December 31, 2019. On December 30, 2019 I called your office to see where my parking tag was as I had not received it and I needed to park in my stall on December 31. I was told that it was mailed out on December 16, 2019. I again said I need a new tag because I did not receive the first one. I was told I had to pay again to activate the new tag.
                  This is ridiculous! I can't believe that you charge to "activate" a hang tag, and to charge me again for something I didn't receive in the first place I feel that you are ripping people off. How do I know that it was even sent out by your staff?
                  I have cancelled my monthly parking even though I haven't yet parked in the lot, and now I see I have to return the hang tag that I HAVE NOT RECEIVED in order for the cancellation to be complete.
                  Please explain to me how do I return something I didn't receive?

Dec 23, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — parking notice

I parked my car for 1-hour long bank appointment in Sutter Brook Village- Port Moody like always ( now...

Impark Parking Corporationmonthly parking

I purchased a monthly parking pass for a lot in downtown Edmonton and it is full when I show up in the mornings for work so I am unable to park. I then have to drive around, find parking and phone to ensure I don't get a ticket. I am so tired of this as Impark takes no accountability. I have a parking pass and expect to be able to park in the lot I pay for, not have Impark oversell and I am inconvenienced because of thier lack of business professionalism. There needs to be signage for monthly parkers only or remove the option of daily parking when you know how many spots there are and how many parking passes you have sold. I am told if I park in a reserved spot I will get ticketed or towed however they don't take any accountability for over selling and not having a spot available when I have a pass for the lot.

Nov 18, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — parking ticket

I paid for parking at your lot at 200 town centre court. The time expired at 9:20am. I was on my way to my...

Scarborough (toronto)
                  Oct 30, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — unethical behavior

10/26/19 parked in lot #1611, 1st & bell st. Lot attendant disappeared, had trouble with parking meter, but...

Oct 29, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — lot #55 80 francisco san francisco ca

Your new lights have a Negative Impact on the quality of life of this resident of 1855 Kearny, across the...

Impark Parking Corporationparking notice

October 28th 2019 around6:40EST. First of all I tried to use your online method of uploading my parking pass and notice in order to resolve my issue. I then received an email telling me that I have to call the number on the notice. I called your centre regarding an invalid parking notice left on my car while I was parked at a mall that I work at. I waited 40 minutes to talk to an associate. The lady on the phone told me it was almost time for them to close and there was nothing that she could do. She then hung up the phone after I told her I have a couple of questions about how to resolve my issue.

• Updated by lively123 · Oct 28, 2019

I have before this called 4 more times with an automated message telling me that I cannot get through to the call centre because they have too many calls.

Impark Parking Corporation$25 rejected payment charge

I have parked in the same parking lot and have set up the monthly credit card autopay for many years. I got the credit card charge verification from my credit card company in 3 am of Oct. 2, 2019, and I was told one reason is because that the Impark.com is a foreign company. I finished the verification on 7 am of Oct. 2. At that time I thought the payment would go through automatically after verification. Until Oct. 3, I called my credit card company for other business, I was told the charge ($130) from Impark.com might not go through. I log in my impark.com account after that. I found out that $130 still didn't get paid yet, and I was charged for $25 fee. I used the same credit card manually to pay for $130 right away and called impark hotline twice to file a claim. I was told to wait for 5-7 business to call back. Today I called the company again, and I was told that I can't got the fee reversed. I talked to supervisor "Sonia" to discuss my case. She is mean, rude, unreasonable and unprofessional, even I have showed my email to prove that it was a credit card verification. Without any common sense, she stated that I should wake up at 3 am at midnight to check the credit card verification message. She stated that she found out I "delayed" to response my credit card verification from 3 am to 7 am, that is the "reason" to charge the extra $25 fee. She didn't intend to help to solve the problem, just kept looking for excuses to blame on customer.

Oct 04, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — wrong stall # and defective fob

Rec'd Fob and green permit Sept 27th in the mail from Impark. Was told this is for Lot 1392 and Stall #1...

Impark Parking Corporationinsufficient signage and infraction fee

Notice 09F288834
                      I parked at your lot on Elm St in Toronto on September 16 2019. There was no gate or ticket machine at the entrance so I gathered I had to pay when leaving which I did. When I returned to the car I saw the infraction notice which said I had not displayed my receipt. So I started looking for any signs to indicate this and there were none. Normally in parking lots where this is a requirement it is clearly indicated in multiple locations.
                      I submitted an appeal and then followed up with a phone call the next day. I was told that the fine had been reduced to $20 but I would have never known this without calling because the email response to my appeal only said that I still had to pay.
                      If Impark is an honest and reputable organization whose business is to provide parking and not extort unjustified fees from customers then you must cancel my notice and improve signage at this lot. Thank you

Respond

Impark Parking CorporationI paid 20$ cash now I get a thing in the mail that I owe 96$

As above I went there parked went paid then went to cort then left as far as I know there was nothing on my window I drove away I live 2 hours away so if it was there it was to low to demand blue off this it [censored] I would like the top head of this place to call me I mean the top person with no one above him [protected] I'd kllick to clear it up or I'll take you to cort and take ya to the cleaners cause as you know there are slot more in happy people like me that I can get to come to cort as well your choice

I paid 20$ cash now I get a thing in the mail that I owe 96$

• Updated by Jeff1981 · Sep 18, 2019

I paid 20 $ cash went to cort at the labour bord then left I never seen anything on my window now I get a note in the mail saying I owe 96$ and of course I don't still have the parking pass it was over a month ago why would I keep a useless pass this ling

• Updated by Jeff1981 · Sep 18, 2019

I'm not happy why would anyone keep a pay pass this long after

Sep 10, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — I received a parking notice, but have a paid receipt

On September 1st 2019 I received a parking Notice # ( 01F274325 ) At 11:41 I paid for a parking ticket near...

Sep 07, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — parking attendant crashed my car

Date of Incident: Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 4:36 pm Location of Incident: Impark garage at 224 West 14th...

Sep 04, 2019

Impark Parking Corporation — parking ticket and signage of the parking lot

Notice # 10B974539 On September 01 I had the misfortune having to visit the kelowna general hospital...