iKitchen.com - Black and Decker Spacemaker Coffee Maker / Ordered new - got used and defective
Ordered the coffeemaker on 4/26/08 Received shipment 5/8/08. They sent me a coffeemaker: 1.that was not the model I even ordered and, 2. HAD BEEN RETURNED TO THEM BY ANOTHER CUSTOMER BECAUSE IT QUIT WORKING AFTER A WEEK!! How do I know this? THEY INCLUDED ALL OF THE OTHER CUSTOMERS PAPERWORK IN MY BOX!!! and the coffeemaker had clearly been used. I emailed them and they sent me an automated response saying they would email me a return authorization(basically if they saw fit) in 7-10 days, charge me 15% restocking fee and it would take two months to see a credit on my charge card. And of course, they can't be reached by phone-convenient for them. Luckily, I have Paypal to fall back on for help.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT - Had I taken the time to read all the complaints about this company I never would have ordered from them. Live and Learn.
More iKitchen.com - Black and Decker Spacemaker Coffee Maker Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - Faulty product! 
- Black & Decker HT22D - Lack of Parts Support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - It does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - What happened to Black & Decker? 
- Black & decker.com - Poor service 
- Black & Decker - weed wacker line
- Black & Decker - vacuum cua525bha-xe
- Black & Decker - multi function drill as advertised in fb
- Black & Decker - accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)
- Black & Decker - 36 volt lithium trimmer