IKEA / deceptive advertising
They advertised a stock pot, regularly $40 for $10. One per household, while supplies last. Store opens at 10 AM - they offered free breakfast between 9 - 10 AM so I got there about 9:30. I noticed they were giving something out at door, looked like a flyer about the breakfast but I already had the ad from Sunday paper. Had breakfast, then waited in the line to get in store. 10 AM I enter and look for stock pot. None in the kitchen supply area. The other item I was looking for from the ad was there and I got my limit. Someone said you had to have a coupon to get the stockpot and they were up by the checkout counters. Strange I thought. The paper ad nor the TV ad say anything about a coupon or first so many customers. I go to checkout and see the stockpots being held hostage on the far left wall by the clerks. They would not sell me one without the coupon they gave out before the store opened. I had to make a scene but I got my stockpot ("someone gave their coupon up"). IKEA practices deceptive advertising and I will not let one of their ads lure me back to their store again.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - bad service - late delivery - never answer calls
- IKEA - delivery 
- IKEA - return takes 3 months...
- IKEA - stock information is not true
- IKEA - no delivery after a month and horrendous customer service