IKEA / service
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you to file a compliant report on the rude behaviors of your employee Teressa working at IKEA Elizabeth NJ. As cashier, she is extremely indifferent about customer's time, chatting with one customer without thinking the line was getting twice longer than others. We were waiting in line for 20 minutes and she did not finish serving one customer. When we noticed she was not answering the customers questions and just chatted casually, we went to remind her to be a little bit quicker. However, she completely ignored us and still happily chatted with that customer. Eventually, we had to change the check out line in order to save our time.
We shopped at IKEA a lot. Every time is quite pleasant experience. However, we were really upset about her lazy and careless attitude, which greatly impacted the good impression as we used to have for IKEA.
We are IKEA family member for years. We hope this is not the way you treat your family member.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery