IKEA / delivery of my order

1 United States

ORDER # [protected]
ORDER DATE: 10/14/18

I ordered 2 large bookcase units on October 14, 2018 and was given a delivery date of November 8th, with the understanding that the delivery company would call me to verify delivery date and time.
During Tracking of my order, I found that my order had arrived at the local delivery company on October 24, 2018. I called IKEA regarding my order and was told that the delivery service STI/CMI would be contacting me. They also called the company regarding the fact my order had been sitting there since the 24th, and the company couldn't explain why it was still there and would contact me. That was a week ago!
I contacted IKEA again yesterday (11/12/18) and was told that the company would be contacting me for delivery date and time...
I need my delivery before Thanksgiving and would appreciate someone getting on the delivery company to delivery my order! I am only 3 hours from Earth City, Mo.
I'm tired of hearing they will contact me and would really appreciate an actual call from the delivery service to schedule delivery!

Paula Burk