IKEA / rubber ice trays

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I'm sure you have seen those ikea ice trays that come in funny shapes and are made of a rubbery like substance. Perhaps you have purchased them, maybe for the kids, or maybe because you like the idea of your ice cubes coming in funny shapes and this appeals to you in some sort of aesthetic way.

Well, either way. the ikea ice cube trays really suck. It's so hard to break the ice out of the tray, because of the fact that they are in funny shapes, AND because the rubber that they are made out of is complete crap. The cubes are too small. Altogether I just wanted to voice my opinion that these ice cube trays needs to cease being sold. At best, I would hope that they stop using the rubber to make them as I think that is the major problem.

Enough said.

Ju

Comments

30th of Nov, 2008

Wow. What a ridiculous complaint. They're $1.99. They 're trendy. They're cute. And they're not that hard to get out. Trust me - I have them too.

2nd of Aug, 2009

It's ice, it melts eventually, and god forbid if one piece of ice breaks into two. It's people like you with useless complaints that make me lose all faith in humanity.