IKEA / rubber ice trays
I'm sure you have seen those ikea ice trays that come in funny shapes and are made of a rubbery like substance. Perhaps you have purchased them, maybe for the kids, or maybe because you like the idea of your ice cubes coming in funny shapes and this appeals to you in some sort of aesthetic way.
Well, either way. the ikea ice cube trays really suck. It's so hard to break the ice out of the tray, because of the fact that they are in funny shapes, AND because the rubber that they are made out of is complete crap. The cubes are too small. Altogether I just wanted to voice my opinion that these ice cube trays needs to cease being sold. At best, I would hope that they stop using the rubber to make them as I think that is the major problem.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - Kitchen delivery never done
- IKEA - non scheduled delivery on day
- IKEA - assembly team did not show up due to the ikea agent negligence.
- IKEA - rude staff
- IKEA - did not get a refund