iFloor.com / wood flooring was shipped damaged
When we bought our flooring from ifloor.com we were looking for an armstrong product that they no longer made with the same interlocking system. We had an existing floor and wanted to add on to it. The ifloor.com representative assured me that they could get the amount that we needed of the older style. When it arrived, it was later than promised and dumpled on our front lawn. Our contractor opened it and there was not one box that wasn't damaged. Not just a little damaged-- all of the pieces had huge cracks and some broken in half. We counted 16 pieces out of 128 that we could salvage. Needless to say there wasn't enough to do anything with so we contacted the company and they gave us the run-around for a while, then nobody responded for a while and then we get an email saying they could give us back $180.00 of our $600.00 order. We were instructed to save the damaged product for the shipping company to come and get it and then we could get the rest of our money back. It has been 3 months and we have heard from no one. Should we charge them for storage?
Of course we had to change out our existing flooring anyway because we could find no other boxes of the old style of Armstrong. May I just add that we did NOT order it from ifloor.com and will never use ifloor.com again and we will spread the word of their terrible customer service.
More iFloor.com Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising