iFloor.com / Their way to change prices without notice is ruining others business

The end of last week I walked in one of IFloor stores for a wood sample. They were nice and willing to help. I saw a laminate woodfloor that remained in my mind cause of the price. It was $0.99/SF. Later on that day I got a job opportunity for laminate flooring and I quoted that job based on Ifloor price. I got the job and when to confirm with the store if they have the materials in stock or they have to ship it in, I surprisingly will find that the price per SF went up suddenly to $1.39/SF. I contacted several people from their company to see if they can honor the price listed in the store what I saw earlier in that day but nobody couldn't do anything to help.It passed almost 1 week since then and I called again several time in this days but almost every time they said will call back and they never did. I finally gave up and I used another company. I understand that, a company can change a price at sole discretion but even Home Depot is honoring the price of other branch if the price is lower. In this case when they found out I need a lot of material for this project instead to make a deal on material, they went up.

iFloor Logo iFloor