iFloor.com / Poor quality floor
We had rented a home, it was really shabby and worn out, so we decided to get the flooring done with our landlords permission and other work done early as we were suppose to empty the previous place. Well my husband's friend told him that ifloor does a great job so we contracted ifloor. After the job was done, the real story starts. No sooner we come to stay in we noticed scratches and indention result of falling small objects on the floor. I wrote the matter to the claim division and here what he says- the floor is not designed for scratches or dents, it is only designed to protect flooring stains and regular human foot traffic. Wearing shoes will scratch flooring, having pet in the house will damage flooring. The reply was unexpected. The finishing of the flooring is just impossibly bad and coarse. I strongly advise you people to avoid Ifloor flooring they are poor quality.
More iFloor.com Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor - Horrible company