Ifb Washing Machine Exe Plus / Not satisfactory redressal of complaint

The machine I bought had numerous manufacturing defects. I tried to contact Vijay Sales, but they would simply pass on the buck to the IFB company. From IFB , technicians would come, but would simply say that the "NEW" machine requires repairs, but not "replacement". The irony is that, all technicians contradict each other, the way the machine should be used.

Comments

• Dr
      16th of Nov, 2007

i have purchaged a washing machine 3 months back and it is hanging in between & draining automatically since 3 months my complaint number is 1322783 simply the IFB service people are coming & suggesting us to buy voltage stabilizer of Rs. 3000. & i have purchaged it by paying 3000 rs. which is reffered by IFB. but still the problem is continuing iam unable to wash my clothes properly since 3 months after buying a Rs.30000 IFB digital washing machine & u people are giving ads daily in news paper boosting lot of things if u don't replace it within one week i will go to consumer court & go to the local newspapers like bangalore mirror etc. as these newspaper people are hunting for like these news in my office as iam seeing since 3 months u people are unable to solve my washing machine problem as it might me having some manufacturing defect , so if u people did not replace it within one week i will go for consumer court and local news papers as u people are boosting ur ads daily u will see this defect in news papers which u people are unable to solve & ur not ready to replace it also i will make sure that u will get this in front page of news papers. if u people did not attend & replace it within week u only tell me how much i have to wait iam waiting since 3 months & i have purchaged what all the additional materials u (IFB) suggested to buy
    IFB preffered voltage stabilizer & my house is just behind of convergys company & very near to IBM & INFOSYS & plenty of my co workers have also purchaged it but my machine has got some manufacturing defect & i have got warranty & extended warranty what is the use of this machine by paying lot of money & we are unable to wash the clothes since 3 months & u people r not at all taking care of customers after selling ur products.

• Vi
      16th of Feb, 2013

I too facing similar problem..