Ifb Ltd / Poor service

Purchased a automatic washing machine, model Elena Sx 6kg RPM800 of IFB from Capital Electonics, Ultanga, Kolkata on 23.7.2012 costing Rs22, 800=00 with warrantee for 4 years. After occasional use of about 6 nonths, the machine got heated and steam was coming out on 4.3.2013. Called customer care no.[protected] and lodged a complaint as no. [protected] dt 4.3.2013. I was told that one Dilip Jana, service presentative in kolkata will attend it. Next day after 4 calls to Mr Jana, one mechanic came at 8pm, checked the machine, run it for about 30 minutes but could not identify the problem but assured that the machine is ok. After his departure we ran the machine as usual with 0 degree temp. after 30 minutes the machine became little hot. but again steam was generated in another half an hour. Again customer care and Mr Jana were informed on 5.3.2013 itself. I also called Mr Jana again on 6.3.13 & 7.3.13 . I called again to customer care on 9.3.2013 with the request to repair it. Very surprisingly no mechanic/service people came till today, I am also not informed about the defect. None from the company is bother to contact me. I am confused whether it is beyond repair. What can I do at this moment. Can I get back my money or get replacement of the machine..
Guidance is solicited