Idea Cellular Ltd. / Customer care executive misguided with the wrong information

1 India Review updated:

I have received a call from the Idea customer care and the executive told that a plan will be activated on my prepaid number for which I have to make a payment of Rs500 and i will be provided 1000 minutes local call free, 1000 sms free and 100min for std free and after taking the amount i was told that i will be provided with a new postpaid number and i have to pay monthly rental of Rs 399 and those 1000 minutes will be from idea to idea.

I was provided the wrong information that this plan is for prepaid connection and then the plan is also changed. Kindly look in the matter and stop providing wrong information to the customers.

Comments

• Rp
      18th of May, 2008

my service incoming and out going close.
    my service start plese.
    mobil.no. 9767309769

• Gu
      21st of Jul, 2008

my mobile number is 9714347380. my sim is reject. so please start my sim.

• Bh
      4th of Aug, 2008

actually
    i m getting some calls from unknow number. it is like +301, +46401.

sometimes it shown UNKNOWN no number there when i pick up there is no one

can u please tell me from where these numbers are

who is calling me

i want to know as early as possible

MR. BHAGWAN AHUJA
    9922083393

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2008

My mobile no 9850685238 is block & number is company send other customor, so please 9850685238 number give me from Pravin Warade, Active Computer, Near Bus Stand, Near b k vyas, Malkapur-443101, Please contact-9890746048

• Dh
      28th of Aug, 2008

i need to know whose number is this, need to know the exact address or the name of the guy holing this number 9617100721.

• Su
      17th of Sep, 2008

Inspite of advance payment the dialing facility is not available.12345 on coputer recording no one is there to listen to the problem.My no.9718344003 Pls rectify the problem without any delays.

• Bu
      17th of Sep, 2008

derz a scheme in idea wich says py 18 rs n gt 50 sms free...n d no of freesms decreases by 6 if u send 1 msg wat is dis supp 2 be

• Dh
      19th of Sep, 2008

My mobile number 9616091206 is not woking properly .

• Ga
      28th of Oct, 2009

Sir my mobile number is 9887920625 am using this number for last 2 yrs. when ever am calling to the customer care in the rajasthan circle 9887012345 else they properly respond or just switch on the voice mails informing the customers are busy. am just frustated for the same i just trying to de activate my GPRS settings but no one is guiding for the same. The Idea celleluar is having such a nice reputation in the market, but due to the improper responsibility of the customer care i think so u will be losing all the godwil what ur company has earned, plz help me for the same in next few working hrs is some one is indeed to do it so, else i need to change my sim no other go

• Ki
      4th of Jul, 2011

sir mera nam kiranwanjari hai
    mera mobile no. 9754679308
    sir mere mobile me cricket sms activat ho gaya hai
    pease usko deactivate karne ya karane ki kripa kare
    abhi do ya tin din pahle hi mai apne mobile internet activate
    karaya to mera purana balence karib 40/- ke aas pass kat gaya tha, to pata nahi cricket sms kab activat ho gaya, isse mere mobile me 28/- ke ###-pass phir kat gaya,
    please cricket sms ko deactivate kare aor sms is mobile me band kare,
    email id, kiranwanjari@gmail.com