Idea Cellular / Balance deducted!

1 India Review updated:

I was having Rs.31 in my mobile on 13th June, and in the evening it reduced to Rs.16. Also on 14th June i recharged my number with Rs.50 recharge coupon after which balance was Rs.56 (Around Rs.16 was the previous balance). But again in the late evening it reduced to Rs.15. I never activated any premium service on my number!

Customer care is telling that they don't have any call details. That means that they will deduct the balance and simply say that they don't have the details! But their supervisor are having but none is ready to arrange a call back or transfer my call!

IDEA IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY!

My number is [protected]

Rohin Mittal.

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Jun, 2007

Sorry there is one misprint! When i was having Rs.56 then in the evening Balance got reduced to Rs.41.

• Na
      27th of Jul, 2007

One day I receive a call from idea customer care and they explain me a new 998 plan. I have already use airtel post paid number since last 5 years. But I told him (idea customer care) that if they give me the my choice number then I will take the connection. Idea customer care also agreed with me. They told me that they provide me first five digits and I can choose last any 5 digits, but no repeat the same number 5 times. It’s ok and the same day they provide me the 99900 series and I choose the remaining last 5 digits 00009. So my whole number is now 9990000009. I also confirmed with the customer care and they told me this number is available and tomorrow will activate it. So I paid the 998 amounts to the idea.

On the next day another call receive from the idea. They told me this number is paid and you should pay Rs. 500 Extra. I denied because yesterday you did not tell me about this. They told me ok we would call u after some minutes. Again another call comes from idea. Now the new story is this that the slot of this series does not open, so please choose another number. I told him, ok I will we wait for open this slot. After 2-3 hours they again call me that they have provide this number to any body so did not able to provide this number to me. I was shocked. I think the internal process of the idea company is very poor and worst.

5 days spent but they did not refund my money.

31st of Aug, 2007

I Also cheated by IDEA Cellular. They have activated my M Radio subscription without my consent and deducted Rs. 100.

• Ki
      6th of Apr, 2008

I'm also a victim of the cheating of idea cellular.i had activated idea gprs plan which costs Rs. 5 per day. But after some months they have been charging me more then 5 per day. That is they are taking Rs.5 more than one time in a day.Nowadays it has become a daily phenomenon.Sometimes they takes the cash when i am connected to the net and suddenly the connection will be disconnected and a message will show like this "connection closed by the network".And after that when i check my balance it will be reduced.They are claiming that their service is unlimited for just Rs.5 per day.
    Even if the bandwidth is applicable, definitely that is not the problem.They are also taking a few paisas like 50, 30, 20, 5 when i'm browsing.This shows that they are like beggars.When i complained that in their customer care center they said that they will repay me and the problem is because of some computer failures.But i think they are crazy. They didn't repay me till this time.