Idea / Irritating calls!
I bought an idea connection in february. Since then, almost once everyday i get irritating calls from their unsolicited customer care number, asking me to download Dialer Tone and ringtones. I do not want any dialer tone. But last week when i got the same call, i disconnected it as usual without pressing any button. Immediately i got a message that Dialer Tone has been activated. I was really annoyed, more so because RS. 40 were also deducted from my account.
I had to call up their customer care at least 5 times to get it canceled and convince them that there was some problem in the software. But the customer care operators were rude and adamant saying again and again that it cannot be activated on its own and that it was some misunderstanding from my part.
What do they think? Ss it my hobby to call customer care operators without any reason and waste my time? I was asked to call at some other no. to get my dialer tone canceled, the charges for which are Rs. 7 /min! After much of verbal riots i got to get it canceled by them. My friend who was a witness to this annoying incident was also surprised by the faulty system.
More Idea Complaints & Reviews
- Idea / Sim Card - Activation of new sim card 
- Idea Cellular - Set caller tune without information 
- Idea Cellular Ltd - Fraudulent postpaid bills 
- Idea Cellular - reg: CONVERSION PREPAID NO. TO POSTPAID 
- Idea Cellular - Unwanted calls and sms! 
- Idea Cellular Ltd. - account no 100002240906. bill dated 20.01.2018.
- Idea Cellular - 9822246258: sim deactivated without informing me
- Idea Cellular - poor services
- Idea Cellular - cheating of recharge
- Idea Cellular - customer care executive used abused words about bill pay