Idbi Bank / Home Loan / Multiple EMIs deposited in the same month!
I have taken a home Loan from IDBI Bank and have had a horrible customer experience right through my association since January 2006.
In the last incident the Bank deposited two posted EMI cheques in the same month i.e. in the month of March 2007 instead of one and as a result the second cheque bounced due to insufficient amount due to no fault of mine. I as a result have incurred a penal charge and moreover my financial rating with my Savings Bank is marred.
On complaints to the collection agencies I have not had any response nor any redressal.
More Idbi Bank / Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- IDBI - Password reset takes forever
- Idbi Bank - Worst bank to deal with! 
- Idbi Bank - atm dispute & rs.100/-/day compensation 
- IDBI Home Loan - Processing fee IDBI Home Loan 
- Idbi Bank - Personal loan problem 
- IDBI - payment not received from atm
- Home Loan - Idbi Bank Limited - Delay in communication - interest rate revision etc
- IDBI Home Loan - HOME LOAN
- IDBI Home Finance - Harassment meted out by IDBI Home Finance
- Idbi Bank - Home Loan - Missed Originial Papers bY IDBI Bank India