ID Sentinel Alert / Unauthorized charge to my credit card

1 Don't know (is on internet though)Somewhere in Virginia according to phone numbers, United States

On December 1, 2015, had called Care Credit/Syncrony Bank re. My bill with them. After checked in, an agent came on telling me about 2programs to sign up for $1.95 each. (Was not name given on bank statement. Names were: USA Benefits & Preferred Readers Service). Said would get a $100 rebate certificate for Walmart, & had 15 day trial period to cancel programs. Gave my credit card info. for the 2 $1.95 charges. Given 2#s to cancel programs. Never received anything from them. On Dec. 23rd, checked my bank account (with # they have). Didn't ad up right. Called bank on Dec. 24th, spoke with a rep. Was told had a charge of $39.95 on my account. Asked who charged it. Was told ID Sentinel Alert. Another name on account was Paysee Associates, Inc. (But only for the $1.95 charge on Dec. 1st). Told her I hadn't authorized that charge. My credit/debit card was closed. Am waiting for new one. My bank has also sent me forms to fill out, get notarized, so bank will get the money back. Have 4 different phone #s for these "companies". So upset that I fell for this scam. The charge of $39.95 is not on statement just received, just the 2 $1.95 charges. But bank rep. Gave me the name.

Ka