ICICI Securities/ICICI Bank / application for sub broker is not yet registered

1 India Review updated:

Sir

I nakul agrawal from nagpur applied for dbc/ for subbrokership with icici securities in the month of jan 2008 date 14.01.2008. at the time of application I paid two deamand draft one rs 10000/- in favor of icici sec ltd. and second in favor of sebi india. and the consent person told me that your registration will completed with in 45 day max.
Along with application I attech all necessary document required/demanded.
Sir still no reply is rec. d from icici sec ltd more then three month is over. I talk with conssent person he tolds me your application is still procss under sebi.

Sir plz help me on above matter.
I started new business with icici sec but this tuye of problem are occuried in the starting so.
What can I do so?
Is my registration is down or the amount I paid that is refundable.
I hope you help me on above matter

Thanking you

Your faithfully

Nakul agrawal

Comments

• Vi
      24th of Apr, 2009

Respected Board,

My Name is Vikram Singh Chauhan. Nither I am a desperate customer of ICICI Bank nor a client of ICICI securities.

I am a Desperate MBA passed out from ICFAI Business School Kochi, who wanted to work with ICICI Securities.

Some days ago I attended a walk-in of ICICI securities Kormangala Branch Bangalore for the post of Relationship Manager. I got through 1st round of interview. They said they would Inform me. No one called from office . After waiting for almost two week I directly dropped in to the above mentioned office. They said you clear first round of interview you have got to face another interview. I attended 2nd round of interview and I was clearly told you have been shortlisted and be ready with your certificates and photographs. Within one week time I was ready with all documents and the aspiration to work with ICICI securities.

Well and fine till now.

After arranging all my documents when I called to office I got a shocking new that "WE CAN NOT PROCEED YOU FURTHER BECAUSE IN OUR LIST OF B-SCHOOLS ICFAI BUSINESS MBAs ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE POST OF RELATIONSHIP MANAGER" We can only offer you ASSISTANT MANAGER POST, but as of NOW WE DONT HAVE THIS REQUIREMENTS. Thank you very much.

Now I want to ask the BOARD which kind of policy is this ??? to keep the candidate on hold of YES and finally tell A BIG SHOCKING NOOOO for a NONSENSE REASON. If I knew this earlier I Would have tried for other good jobs.
    Why did I wait for their call?? I should have kept on trying somewhere else.

I want to know whether this policy actually carried out or not.

CAN ANYBODY HAS GOT THE SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM.

Rgards