ICICI Securities/ICICI Bank / application for sub broker is not yet registered
I nakul agrawal from nagpur applied for dbc/ for subbrokership with icici securities in the month of jan 2008 date 14.01.2008. at the time of application I paid two deamand draft one rs 10000/- in favor of icici sec ltd. and second in favor of sebi india. and the consent person told me that your registration will completed with in 45 day max.
Along with application I attech all necessary document required/demanded.
Sir still no reply is rec. d from icici sec ltd more then three month is over. I talk with conssent person he tolds me your application is still procss under sebi.
Sir plz help me on above matter.
I started new business with icici sec but this tuye of problem are occuried in the starting so.
What can I do so?
Is my registration is down or the amount I paid that is refundable.
I hope you help me on above matter
More ICICI Securities/ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme