ICICI Prudential Life Insurance / pathetic customer service – icici prudential malleswaram, bangalore
ICICI prudential, Malleswaram, Bangalore received a cheque from me on Jan 6 2007 as a payment towards a life insurance policy. On jan 14 2008 when i went to pay the premium for the current year, i was said that i need to pay for the year 2007.
On specifying that i had made payment for 2207 using a cheque drawn on ICICI bank, they were of the opinion that the cheque bounced. I checked with the bank only to know that the cheque leaf is unused.
Then i reverted to ICICI prudential again only to be said that the cheque was postdated which wasn’t the case. They knew that and also as a policy they didn’t accept post dated cheques.
when i said that since the mistake was at there end they need to give me back dated NAV for which they promptly disagreed and said that i need to make a payment for two years else the policy will continue to be in lapse state.
They gave a crap about how i should have checked my bank balance to see that the payment want made and that they had sent a mail to that respect, which of course I dint receive and nor do they have a proof of the same. They didn’t let me speak to the manger either because they did not want the manger to know the goof up or the manager dint want to take responsibility. Whenever I try to reach the manger on phone I am told that either she is busy or not in office.
All this has left a bitter taste on dealing with ICICI group as such, because of their callous and indifferent nature. They should stop priding themselves has being a customer friendly group.
More ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam