ICICI Prudential Life Insurance / pathetic customer service – icici prudential malleswaram, bangalore

1 India Review updated:

ICICI prudential, Malleswaram, Bangalore received a cheque from me on Jan 6 2007 as a payment towards a life insurance policy. On jan 14 2008 when i went to pay the premium for the current year, i was said that i need to pay for the year 2007.

On specifying that i had made payment for 2207 using a cheque drawn on ICICI bank, they were of the opinion that the cheque bounced. I checked with the bank only to know that the cheque leaf is unused.

Then i reverted to ICICI prudential again only to be said that the cheque was postdated which wasn’t the case. They knew that and also as a policy they didn’t accept post dated cheques.

when i said that since the mistake was at there end they need to give me back dated NAV for which they promptly disagreed and said that i need to make a payment for two years else the policy will continue to be in lapse state.

They gave a crap about how i should have checked my bank balance to see that the payment want made and that they had sent a mail to that respect, which of course I dint receive and nor do they have a proof of the same. They didn’t let me speak to the manger either because they did not want the manger to know the goof up or the manager dint want to take responsibility. Whenever I try to reach the manger on phone I am told that either she is busy or not in office.

All this has left a bitter taste on dealing with ICICI group as such, because of their callous and indifferent nature. They should stop priding themselves has being a customer friendly group.

So

Comments

• Su

Sir

I am Subhan Masthan. My policy no.03936905...my diue date December 5th I give my 50.000Rs. to your
    advaisser Mr.Asraf Ali on Jan 1st... still not paid to my accout he tolled somey reson... i dont no when he paid to you.
    i dont no what do...pls help me i am now in dubai so do samething for me... this my mistek...his moble no
    9894941416.
    pls sir kindly do for me...pls give me reply...

SUBHAN MASTHAN

sir

Subhan Masthan...MY email id...nafaalsheikh@yahoo.com

sir

my policy no...03936905...pls give me user id...my name Subhan Masthan.

Subhan Masthan.

nafaalsheikh@yahoo.com

3rd of Mar, 2016

I had submitted claim amount of rs 5, 80, 000/- for both the knee joint surgery operations done at hinduja hospital, khar west. My policy mentions that i can claim up to rs four lakhs in a year against my above mentioned hospital care policy.And life time claim of rs 20, 00, 000/- twenty lakhs for life long.
    I have received only rs 1, 54, 000/- only.

• Ic
      10th of Mar, 2016

Dear Mr. Raje

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact/policy details for us to assist you with your concern.

Regards,