ICICI Prudential / revised statement not received!

1 India Review updated:

I have a Life Time Super Pension policy from ICICI Prudential with policy No 03974627. I have not received the revised statement of the policy although I have lodge several complaints On toll free number.

Comments

• Ni
      14th of Jan, 2008

ICICI Prudential sucks big time! There staff is useless. I am also being harassed by their staff for a policy.

There should be some way to make people aware that they shoul d NEVER EVER buy anything from ICICI Prudential.

I wish I could spread the word to everybody in our country to make the ICICI guys understand that they should never dare to mislead the customer and respect the customers.

I am sincerely praying that these guys should be out of business very soon.

• Pa
      25th of Aug, 2008

I completely agree with your comments. ICICI Prudential is simply not refunding my money inspite of several letters and complaints. I am seriously thinking of approaching the consumer forum. They make all the mistakes and they dont bother to refund even my principle amount.

14th of Sep, 2008

ICICI prudential has taken everyone for a ride. I heard they are now planning to exit the business and have approached LIC for taking them over. LIC is very smart and is not falling prey to such a con.

Move on folks. there are better guarantors of wealth in the public sector.

14th of Sep, 2008

Even ICICI Bank has lost lots of customers due to high-fi policies like min. quarterly balance as Rs.10000 per quarter and so on. They thought that top-end customers like HNIs are idiots to go to a desi bank, when they are more secure with MNC banks in India. So the ICICI strategy has bombed and their quarterly figures out of core business will now only show a spike in fees. Nothing great other than that.

• Rk
      5th of Nov, 2008

MALPRACTISE IN MOUNT ROAD ICICI PRU BRANCH CHENNAI TAMIL NADU
    the minimum qualification of advisor is +2 but Mr k.Rajesh kannan emp no:(523440)manager. made malpractises for joining a new advisor by name lava kumar advisor code(733239) who completed only 8th standard.Mr k. rajesh kannan prepared a duplicate certificate for Mr.kava kumar advisor code(733239)and made him join him as an advisor so kindly consider this matter as a serious and take necessary action on him
    thanking you
    r.kumaresan

• Pa
      10th of Mar, 2009

U all seem to be nothing but cheap bloody agents of LIc...huh!!Lic being approached by ICICI Prudential to take them ovar...did u get this news in your dream channel???????????Just get some sense in your head before commenting like a idiot...I hope u know look at the facts before just criticising like an idiot...U all are actually nothing but cheap agents kept by LIC...

10th of Mar, 2009

I did not get login details after registering account details in the ICICI prudential life insurance website.I registered one month back, but i should receive within 2 working days after registering as per website. A/C no is 09686743. Name: K.Ramakrishna Reddy. Pls look into it. Thanks.

• Vi
      1st of Jul, 2011

I Agree they suck big time...